Call for Proposals of International
Workshops Collocated with
The 20th National Meeting of The Japanese Society
for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI2006)
<< CLOSED >>
Call For Participation
Committee of JSAI2006 is pleased to announce the call for proposals of
international workshops which will be co-located with JSAI2006: the 20th
National Meeting of The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence.
The workshop date will be June, 5 (Mon) and/or 6 (Tue), 2006 (one day or
two days). The workshop site will be Tower Hall Hunehori , Tokyo, Japan.
There are several advantages for holding a workshop with JSAI2006.
- Selected papers from workshops will be published in a post proceedings
book as lecture notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) from Springer.
- The registration fee for the workshop is 5,000 yen (about $45). The registration to the main conference is *not* mandatory.
- The organizing committee will print workshop notes and prepare a conference
room with basic equipments.
The proposal should be a call for participation (CFP) draft of workshop
including the following information.
- Title of workshop
- Name(s) of workshop
- Scope of workshop
- Deadlines of first
paper submission and camera ready submission
- Contact address
Please send proposals to
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by November, 18, 2005 (Friday).
Followings are the guideline for workshop proposals.
- Deadline of first paper submission: March, 22, 2006
- Deadline of camera ready submission: April, 21, 2006
- Workshop date: June, 5 and/or 6, 2006 (Monday, Tuesday)
- Workshop site: Tower Hall Funabori (http://www.city.edogawa.tokyo.jp/shisetsu/bunka/bunka1.html)
- One day or two days workshop
Please send further inquiries to Akihiro Inokuchi (Tokyo Research Laboratory,